Certified Air Raid Material
Label: Alpha Pup Records
Release Date: Sep-18-2007
On one of the best party albums of 2007, the friendly face of Los Angeles' The Glitch Mob, Edward "edIT" Ma, crashes the party, pulls the fire alarm, passes out champagne, and lights a cherry bomb in the toilet. He actually shakes off much of the "glitch" from his 2004 Planet Mu debut in favor of good-times crunk, complete with rabble-rousers The Grouch, Busdriver, TTC, Abstract Rude, and D-Styles. Some of the album feels like heavily stuttered dancehall ("Straight Heat"), some of it rocks hard (check the solo on "Crunk de Gaulle"), and the "Artsy Remix" is still funny after a dozen listens. edIT is a deadly charmer whose album withstands repeated partying.
2. Battling Go-Go Yubari In Downtown L.A.
3. Artsy Remix (feat. The Grouch)
4. Certified Air Raid Material
5. Night Shift (feat. Abstract Rude)
6. Straight Heat
7. The Sirens
8. Back Up Off The Floor Pt. 2 (feat. The Grouch)
9. Fire Riddim
10. If You Crump Stand Up
11. Crunk De Gaulle (feat. TTC, Busdriver and D-Styles)
12. Parting Shot
13. Certified Air Raid Material Megamix (iTunes Exclusive)